Frac Sand Plants – Recent Projects
The Mouat Company, Inc. provides full service turnkey industrial facilities for the frac sand, mineral processing and foundry industries. Below, you can review some of our recently completed frac sand facility construction projects. These are just a small sample of the industrial facilities that Mouat has designed and built. The Mouat Company, Inc. is a worldwide leader in its field, celebrating over 90 years in business having built facilities in 26 states and internationally.
- Twin Eagle Sand Logistics– Big Spring, Texas
- Preferred Sands, LLC.– Bloomer, Wisconsin
- EOG Resources– Refugio, Texas
- Southern Precision Sands– Birmingham, Alabama
- CRS Proppants– Shreveport, Louisiana
- Fairmount Minerals– Bridgman, Michigan
- Fairmount Minerals– Fresno, Texas
Each plant is designed to exact specifications and is suited to the precise needs of the operators. Whether the customer needs a custom designed facility or one pre-designed for a specific process, Mouat has the knowledge and experience to design and construct the plant as required.
Frac Sand Plants
From designing a single system for an existing plant, to the complete construction of a turn-key frac sand plant, Mouat can address your needs. Our exclusive design-build skills are ideally suited for the design and construction of wet plants, dry screening plants, resin coating frac sand plants, transload facilities and many other process driven industrial plants.
- Material Handling Equipment
- Sand Processing Equipment
- Raw and Processed Sand Storage
- Sand Dryers and Heaters
- Rail and Truck Load-Out Systems
- Rail and Truck Scales
- Dust Collection Systems
- Electrical Systems
- PLC Control Systems
We utilize state-of-the-art 3-D CAD technology for the complete design of the facility and put four decades of experience and expertise into the plant construction.